2. If a candidate likes to apply for more than one course ( eg. for both MBA and MCA ) then he she is required to apply separately by sending two different covers with two different requisite demand drafts each, as the case may be.
3. The contents on the self addressed envelope should be in English or Kannada language only. The cover in which the demand draft and self addressed envelope are sent should be boldly super scribed with the words “Request for PGCET 2011 Brochure for course” ( MBA / MCA / M.E. / M. Tech. / M. Arch / MBA ( Infrastructure Management etc. ) and should be sent to the following address By Speed Post only.
The Executive Director,
Karnataka Examinations Authority,
18th Cross, Sampige Road,
Bangalore – 560 012.
4. KEA will not take responsibility for the envelopes sent through courier or given in person or through any other private arrangement and also for incomplete and insufficient address on the envelope.
5. The Last Date for PGCET Entrance Exam 2011 Application submission of Demand Drafts to KEA to obtain brochure cum application form is 25-06-2011 5.00 P.M.
PGCET 2011 Karnataka Important Dates :
1) The PGCET Karnataka brochure cum application form will be sent by speed post to the home address of the candidates furnished on the self addressed cloth lined cover on or after 02-07-2011.
2) Last date for submission of filled PGCET Application form by Speed Post to KEA is 15-07-2011 5.00 P.M.
3) Karnataka Examination will be conducted only in the state of Karnataka at various places as specified in the PGCET 2011 Brochure.